Occupational health and safety system recommendations.
Health and safety at work is a responsibility of both employees and the company itself, it brings advantages to both parties, as well as constituting a legal and social obligation for them. Companies are aware that Health and safety at work prevents psychosocial risk factors for their workers and increases common well-being.
We tell you some of the many health and safety recommendations at work:
- Use the correct safety equipment. If you are not using the correct equipment, you could be injured.
- Become aware of your surroundings. This bear requires knowledge of the particular hazards of the job or workplace.
- Do not work under the influence of any drug. It seems like a no-brainer, but it is important to highlight it, and this because around 30% of work accidents occur due to alcohol / drugs.
- Recognize emergency exits. So in case of an emergency, you will have quick and easy access to the exits.
- Respect all the normal occupational health and safety.